PropertyRecordSearch.com provides detailed reports with information such as: owners, mortgage & lender information, estimated appraisal, sales history, and taxes of properties in the United States (the "Service" or "Site") to users ("Users" or "you" or "yours") The Service and the Site may be collectively referred to herein as the "Platform" which is owned by Property Record Search LLC ("Company" or "we" or "Us").
Terms of Service.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to your personal data, in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- This policy applies where we are collecting Personally Identifiable Information (as further described below) from individuals and sole proprietors and does not apply to the collection of data from corporate entities.
- This policy applies however we collect Personally Identifiable Information however accessed and / or used, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise.
- If In the event while using the Service you may be directed to other websites that are operated and controlled by third parties that are beyond our control. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of these third-party websites
What Type of Personal Information is Collected and How Do We Use It?
- Types of Personally Identifiable Information.
- we may process your information included in your account ("account data");
- we may process your information included in your personal profile on our website ("profile data");
- we may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of visits;
- we may process your information to send you communications you have consented to receive ("correspondence data");
- we may process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("inquiry data");
- we may process information that you provide to us to communicate with you regarding transactions between you and us, such as fulfilling and modifying orders ("transaction data");
- if you exchange messages with others through the Service, we may store them to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to the operation and use of the Service.
Providing Your Personal Data to Others.
- We do NOT sell Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us.
- Third Parties.
- We do purchase, and then sell, information regarding property ownership from third parties which is compiled for your convenience. This information may include without limitation, the owner of record, property transaction details, property lien amounts, occupants, age, phone numbers, and previous/current addresses.
- We employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf such as companies hosting or operating the Site, processing and/or fulfilling orders for products purchased through the Service, sending e-mail and/or other communications, maintaining customer and user information and databases, and credit card payment processing. These third parties may have access to your personal information in connection with performing these functions.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Third Party Providers and the public. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) or use Third Party Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our users to administer the Service. We may also publish this aggregated information for promotional purposes. Such data is collected on our behalf and is owned and used by us.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies used by our service providers and/or affiliates.
- We may use Google Analytics or similar tools to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- We continuously improve our websites and our products, and we utilize different third-party web analytics tools to help us do so. We are interested in how visitors use our websites, our desktop tools, mobile applications, or our API, what they like and dislike, and where they have problems. Our products, desktop tools, mobile applications and API use analytical tools to understand feature usage patterns, to enhance and improve your product experience and offer you specific usage tips and guidance. In connection with normal business operations, as well as to increase functionality and enhance your user experience, this usage information may be linked to personal information that we have about individual users. We maintain ownership of this data and we do not share this type of data about individual users with third parties.
- This information is used solely to assist us in maintaining a more effective and useful websites and products for our customers. This data will not be shared with third parties without your prior consent or unless required by law.
Consent to Transfer of Information.
Security of Information.
- In the event you are provided with an opportunity to establish and account or profile on our Site, you may be able to access your Personally Identifiable Information via the Service with your password and username. This password is encrypted. We advise against sharing your password with anyone. If you access your account via a third-party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-in protections via that third-party site or service. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-in mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer, browser, or mobile device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. If we believe that the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development.
- Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or via e-mail is completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee protection of all personal information in all cases. For example, we cannot guarantee protection against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information will not be disclosed or accessed by the unauthorized acts of others. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. If you provide us with your credit card number, you should not send it electronically unless the email is encrypted, or your browser indicates that the access to our website is secure. Materials posted to online forums such as bulletin boards or chat rooms are public, not secure, and may be viewed by anyone. Any personal information you post may be collected and used by anyone and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information please contact us at the email address listed below. If we become aware that a child under this age has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
Privacy Notice for California Residents.
- Information We Collect. We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information").
- Use of Personal Information. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to fulfill or modify orders, process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns or in the event of a recall.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with newsletters, email alerts, event registrations and other notices and information concerning our products, services, policies, programs (including sweepstakes, contests, promotions, rebate, and loyalty programs), or events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites, products, and services.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Sharing Personal Information. We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
- Your Rights and Choices. The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
- You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time if you are 16 years of age or older (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
- To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting our Contact Us page and filling out the webform and stating that you do not want us to sell your personal information.
- Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by resubmitting your information to us via our Contact Us page.
- You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
- 13.2. In addition to the CCPA, California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by COPPA, we will provide you with the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect through the Service and the categories of third-party persons or entities with whom such Personally Identifiable Information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. COPPA further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or physical mail to the address found below. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Personally Identifiable Information you do not want us to share with our marketing partners. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department and labeled "California Customer Choice Notice." Please allow 30 days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.
- 13.3. Other California Privacy Rights. California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via phone, email, or write to us as provided below in our Contact Us section below.
- Nevada Privacy Rights. Nevada law (SB 220) permits customers in Nevada to opt-out of the sale of certain kinds of personal information. If you are a Nevada resident and have questions, please contact us via a method in the Contact Us section below.
All communications with us or our authorized agents may be monitored or recorded.